Every thought a girl with short hair has is, “How can I grow it out fast.” We feel reckless and chop six inches off one day, then the next we try every home remedy possible to grow it back. Don’t worry you’re not alone. Here are a few tips on how to grow your hair out.
- A heathy diet: Eating foods with protein and high in vitamins A, B, C, and E, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, and selenium. So next time you’re at the market grab some milk, cheese, yogurt, chicken, eggs,whole grain, salmon, spinach, broccoli, bell peppers, cabbage, parsley, and oats.
- Fish Oil: Fish oil pills with omega-3 fatty acids are good for hair growth. You can find them in your local drug store.
- Stay stress free: Make sure to get your at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night to give your body the rest it needs. Get your homework done on time, make sure to work out, and remove yourself from a stressful environment.
- Stay away from heat: We all love to curl and flat-iron our hair but sometimes that is the main culprit of our hair not growing. I’m not saying to give up your curling iron but maybe find different ways to achieve cute hairstyles without heat or let your hair dry.
- Hair masks: If you google hair masks you’ll find hundreds of hair masks to choose from with different products. Some are as simple as just putting egg in your hair.