Obviously, I am not going to pick a boring song or even a song that is commonly known. I know this because the song I picked has 3,361 views on YouTube and has 34 likes on it.
It is called “Screw U” by Throwing Toasters, and is all about a guy who has interactions with a grocery store manager, a bank manager and his roommate. These are negative interactions hence the song title.
“I go down to the grocery store & I walk right in and throw the food on the floor,
And the store manger comes up to me, and he says “I’m sorry son you’re gonna have to leave”
And I said “Screw U Mr. Store Manager!” ”
- Parking lot of Walmart, opening scene.
- My buddy Kyle walks into the store
- He throws food on the floor and has an altercation with the manager
- Kyle walks out of the store sad
- Go to the bank and kale pulls his pants down
- Another altercation with the bank manager
- Kyle leaves the bank sad
- Kyle gets out of bed and goes next to his roommate
- His roommate yells at him and he is sad
People, location, props,
- Kyle, Jake
- Walmart, bank, my apartment
- Camera, clothing, food, bedroom