(league of legends 2014 world championship from League of Legends.com)
I’m a huge game fans, my gaming history was like a war history between mom and me. I’ve played a mass of games in my past 23 years. My understanding of gaming grow with my age, recent years I don’t play that much games but still put a lot of time focus on gaming industry. Why so many kids like me addicted to games, what rules can be concluded from observing those gamers and gaming company. I believe those gaming company are “Dream Weavers.” The game they design and their target group positioning are carefully managed.
To become a professional game producer need mass of exercise and talent. But being a part of the gaming industry is not that hard and everyone could do that. What I want to focus is how ordinary people people balance their gaming desire and their living requirements.
10 ideas about the topic
- The gaming industry’s situation
- different kind of job in gaming industry
- being a professional gamer
- E-sports competition and the compete culture of gaming
- bonus of top gaming competition
- streaming platform of America, Twitch
- difference between America “Twitch”, Korean “Azubu” and Chinese “Douyu”
- how to become a “Live-Anchor”
- A “Live-Anchor”‘s daily life
- the difference between American gamers and Chinese gamers